A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Saturday 18 August 2012

Neay Koy dismisses rumors of affair with Brem Brey

Neay Koy and Brey Brey

PHNOM PENH (Cambodia Herald) - Comedian Chhoung Chhy, also known as Neay Koy, has dismissed rumors that he's having an affair with fellow comedian Brem Brey after the pair were spotted together at a wedding.

"Don’t say that," he told the latest edition of Angkor Thom magazine "Brem Brey is like my daughter and is also my co-worker. How could I have an affair with her? In fact, I don’t know why some people say such things."

Brem Brey, whose real name is Mok Sokun Sreynich, was equally dismissive. "My godfather Neay Koy and I don’t know anything. I wouldn't do that to my father. I think it's just a rumor," she said.


Sources say, however, that Neay Koy helped to get one of Brem Brey’s brothers released from prison and that she's returning the favor. Some say they have been in a relationship for more than a year.

Elsewhere in the celebrity gossip world, comedian Neay Krem has denied he's dating fellow comedian Neang Brolet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who care!...dick and puzC are meant to be together,inside one another why you care so much about shit like this.

PuzC

Anonymous said...

This guy>Neay Koy showing off his new diamond jewlery too much...his ass got jack by robbers...hahaha!