A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Saturday 18 August 2012

Mam Sonando Demands Justice

17 August 2012 
 By Mu Sochua 

Seven MPs from the Sam Rainsy Party visited Mam Sonando today at Prey Sar prison.

"I tried putting my head down to sleep but my head felt harder than the concrete floor ", said Mam Sonando to describe his physical health.

Suffering from diarrhea for the past week from food he consumed, Mam Sonando's physical health is of concern. He has made request for a medical check up outside of the prison clinic. This should be granted to avoid further complication.


"I have no regrets for I have committed no crime. My heart cries out to the villagers who are losing their land and my head continues to think of the management of my radio station", he continues with a firm but frail voice.

The prime minister's involvement in the case before the court's action has raised alarm and further targeting of human rights defenders about this Kratie case must not be tolerated. it is a problem of economic land concession that should be resolved by letting the people speak and make their own claims and not a matter for the court.
Report

Radio Free Asia: http://www.rfa.org/khmer/indepth/srp_members_visits_mom_sonando_in_preysar_prison-08172012081319.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was him, I'll just find dornors to help the poors people and stay away from politic crap...Because egg can't beat the rock!

Anonymous said...

Mam sonando , has the full rights to defend,
No one stop him from defend himself

He has the rights for defend lawyer.,
Stop blaming on government ..