A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Monday 6 August 2012

Khat Sokim prepares for motherhood


Give our kids a better deal
Khat Sokhim
In Sophaneth
 
PHNOM PENH (Cambodia Herald) - Hong Meas Production singer Khat Sokim says she plans to have a child after getting married in December and has already chosen the name.

She said the wedding to fiance In Sophaneth would be held at her house in Borey Chey Chomnes in Domnak Thom village in Steung Meanchey with up to 700 guests.

Khat Sokim runs a wedding show business and is planning to set up a pop group as well as a photo studio for her future husband.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a crushed on you Khat sokhim.....You're going to marry someone huh? I am very sad inside to hear this news,But I'm fine,I wish you all the best in your new life with your lover....I wish to get know you but life won't permits me to see you in person.Good luck my love...

PreyNokor

Anonymous said...

Good for her, proud of her.

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is doing all that for the guy. He is certainly lucky.

Anonymous said...

Who is the lucky guy that Khat Sokhim inloved with?whatta a lucky guy you really are!!? I am also have crushed on her may years ago,not because of her fame,it because of her talks like it is...And funny friendly,adorable woman and smart as well.She is not afraid to speaks her mind,that what I loved about her....My darling good luck to you and your lover,may your loved last to eternity,I am very happy fir you...

Loves U in a dream!