A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Saturday 19 May 2012

Woman says she was threatened with murder before being raped

STEUNG TRENG, 19th May 2912 (Cambodia Herald) – A 20-year-old woman in Stung Treng says she was threatened with murder before being raped.

Speaking at the office of human rights group Adhoc, the woman said she met a man from her village while walking home from work in Kang Cham commune in Thalap Borivat district.

"He caught me and threatened to kill me if I screamed for help," she said. "I let him rape me in an old cottage because I was afraid."

The woman said two other men from the village intervened and reported the case, although the rapist was still at large.

It was not clear when the alleged rape took place.

No comments: